Monday, May 5, 2008

Websites I look at far to much.

Facebook, I look at this site about 6 times a day. It's really just a time filler. It emails me about updates about people I really don't care about, which is nice, I guess. Which leads to my second most viewed site ...

Hotmail, The only reason I go Hotmail is to clean out my inbox, because of all the crap facebook sends me, and to see what updates facebook has sent.

Youtube, I get bored. Therefore I go on Youtube and watch something. If I cannot think of anything to watch you can always watch the most popular videos of the day, which always seems to be something about American idol ... lame. But if you know what your looking for it is great and I REALLY do enjoy reading the video comments, which adds just a little interactivity to the site. Thus I am not bored after Youtube.

1 comment:

alyssa said...

you forgot to admit you have no life outside of dial-up.